Thursday, November 29, 2007

Diary of a mad man?

Recently, I've been doing a lot of self evaluating and trying to home in on a particular aspect of my life that I would like to write more about. In this day an age, we as individuals have a lot of responsibilities and wear many different hats. For example, I'm a father, husband, son, brother. I'm a business owner, sales person, janitor. I'm a technology junkie, programmer, fixer of computers. I'm a music lover, movie lover, book lover, artist, photographer. I'm a scuba diver, skier, gamer. Throw in the fact that I'm a typical 30-something year old guy, what do we have? The potential making of a mad man. Of all these roles, interests, hobbies, etc. what brings me the most joy (albeit with some frustrations) is being a dad. So, welcome to "Daddy Needs a Drink". This blog is my journal as a father of two highly energetic kids. Both of whom, I love very dearly. My, lovely, wife is an author here too. I'm trying to get her to write more... this might be the impetus. If you're looking for the other blog by the "other" me... check it out here.

No comments: